Well, see if you can get one more week.  I'm on vacation this week.  Meanwhile,
pick out an application screen that is as simple as possible but will have
enough to convince you and your management.  Try to build a small test case
with Flex were as little of your code as possible brings up that screen.  Once
you have that working in Flex, we can try to make it work in Royale.

Thanks,
-Alex