From: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com.INVALID]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 11:39 AM
To: dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Getting An Emulation Component To Run

Hi Alina,

The key piece for modules is getting the output in the right place.  Flex/Flash
has some interesting rules around how URLs got loaded.  I haven't found a
practical way to replicate that in the Browser, so for now, it is up to you to
put the output where you are telling ModuleLoader to load it.

If you look at the Ant build.xml for royale/ModuleExample, the Module/build.xml
assumes the MainApp has been built first and copies its output files into the
MainApp's output folders.

If you look at the build.xml for mxroyale/touredeflexexamples, it uses the
-module-output compiler option to redirect the output.

If you look in the Browser console, I expect you will see errors that it
couldn’t find a particular JS file for the module.  Pay attention to the
folders and adjust your build script to place the output in the right place (or
adjust where you tell ModuleLoader to find the module.

HTH,
-Alex