Hi,

@Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> , do you know why I click in for example
"Jewel Card" component in ASDoc I get "Loading..." but nothing is showing
up.

https://royale.apache.org/asdoc/index.html#!org.apache.royale.jewel/Alert

I need to solve this issue to get new Reference up in website, and to avoid
all new links to it fail (like here):

https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/component-sets/jewel/jewel-alert.html

(notice that in that page I need to put right urls since are linking to
html controls instead of jewel for now)

any help here is very appreciated to make documentation completion task
progress

Thanks!

Carlos