Hi,

it seems this is tied to windows and I'm on Mac so when I tun "ant" on
ASDoc folder it doesn't generate anything

<condition property="config.path" value="${windows_config}">
<os family="windows" />
</condition>

So others running Windows will need to generate this. Can someone on
Windows do this?

thanks in advance