Hi,

I think I get ASDocs building and generating with ANT.
Now I need to upload results to website, but this seems not direct.
There's some guide, email or something to now what I should overlay in
"asdic" folder on the website?

I was thinking it should be just upload "bin/bin-release", but I'm seeing
contents there seems not all what we have in website (maybe in website we
have files that are not needed anymore)

Another thing I see in published site is:

 - CordovaClasses.js.json     <-- this file is not produced by ANT
 - CordovaClasses.swf.json.  <-- this file is produced by ANT

I always can publish and if things are not as expected revert the change,
but hope to be instructed in some basic steps.

thanks