Hi Andrew,

I just committed the initials of Basic and Jewel structure, with some
tables, and set of pages to be filled.
First I put inside Frameworks, but finally as I started to add specific
pages for each component, I need to move it one level up.

Please feel free to edit as you want any text I enter to make it more
well-written English

thanks!