Hi Carlos,

If I understand you correctly, you removed public and added abstract.
However, you should not remove public. Your new declaration should probably
look like this:

public abstract class TextInputBase extends StyledUIBase implements
ITextInput

If this does not seem to help, can you share the full error message?

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>