Hi Josh,

ok, VSCode confused me. Building as normal with maven worked perfectly.
So the problem is only in VSCode. I have .vscode/settings.json with this
content:

{
"as3mxml.sdk.framework": "/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Source/royale-asjs"
,
"as3mxml.sdk.editor": "/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Source/royale-asjs"
}

and there I have my up to date SDK (build daily), so is a fresh 0.9.6 with
latest changes

With that config I get only 1 error for the abstract keyword just set up:
"Access specifiers are not allowed with namespace attributes."

Maybe something more is needed?

Thanks!