Kohei Yoshida schrieb:
On Fri, 2008-08-29 at 09:29 +0200, Daniel Rentz wrote:
To do: do we need API to remove something from the cache, or an entire
cache, or even an entire external linked document?

I don't think it makes sense to add API to remove individual cell cache
from a table, since I can't think of a use case for it.  So,  I think it
would make sense just to add API to remove entire cache per linked
document, and/or remove all caches for all linked documents.

Agreed, that would be enough.

Daniel