On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 13:25 +0200, Daniel Rentz wrote:
> Hi Kohei,
>
> for the XExternalDocLink::TokenIndex attribute, we should assure in the
> documentation and implementation that the returned index can be used to
> access that cache via the XIndexAcess interface of the ExternalDocLink
> container. That would be needed if sometimes an export filter for
> formulas will be implemented.

So, I hope I understand this correctly.

I've changed the implementation of the (X)ExternalDocLinks (the plural
name) service/interface so that its getByIndex() method expects an index
value that equals the (X)ExternalDocLink::TokenIndex value of a
corresponding instance.

The older implementation didn't do that, and expected an arbitrary index
value that didn't correspond with the TokenIndex value of the
ExternalDocLink instance you expected to get.

Kohei