On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org> wrote:
> Right, but there is nothing specific we have to do in the model about it.
> You need a way to inject this stuff on deployment, and this can be done
> with merging a deployment model into this model. And I guess there are
> other ways to do it.

Not sure what those other ways should be. For me the sling start model
expressed via some xml/json/yaml etc seemed to be like a single and
sufficient information source to launch a working application. If
property interpolation is not supported and I need to use same model
to be used to setup Sling for dev/test/staging/prod env then I am not
sure how environment specific configuration would be managed and
tweaked without duplicating the whole model for each case

Perhaps the design is in early phase I should wait for some real world
examples on how this is supposed to be use.

Chetan Mehrotra