Hello,

I write this in response to my previous contribution proposal:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.sling.devel/47292

To provide Apache Sling with a content editor like the JCRBrowser I would like to know what is needed to contribute the JCRBrowser to Sling. I could for example understand if more features are needed.
Or is the Sling JCRBrowser not needed at all?

What do you think?

Best,

Sandro