Ok, there might be script editors or something like that. This is why I actually like "Sling Content Editor" as it is more specific than "Sling Editor". The question is just, how to name the packages and folders. Sling Health Checks uses "oas.hc" [1] as package name and Sling Testing Tools uses "oas.testing.tools" [2]. I guess I should go for "oas.contenteditor" even if it is a bit lengthy. Because "oas.ce" is not really descriptive.

[1] - http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/bundles/extensions/healthcheck/samples/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/hc/ [2] - http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/testing/tools/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/testing/tools/

Best,

Sandro