Hi Bertrand,

Am 01.10.14 14:43, schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
Hi Sandro,

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Sandro Boehme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de> wrote:
...To provide Apache Sling with a content editor like the JCRBrowser I would
like to know what is needed to contribute the JCRBrowser to Sling. I could
for example understand if more features are needed...

IIUC your JCRBrowser is read-only at the moment?
beside showing content the Sling JCRBrowser can rename nodes and delete single nodes and a list of selected nodes.

If yes adding create/update/delete functionality would be nice of
course, but I'm in favor of accepting your contribution in its present
state so that you can benefit from this community's feedback to evolve
it.

As you're not a committer for now you'd need to submit patches to
expand it, but that's the best way to become a committer, by showing
us how you work and communicate based on a real project.
I'm absolutely fine with submitting patches.

So IMO we should accept this contribution now (in contrib - not core
for now) - what do others think?

-Bertrand

Best,

Sandro