Hi,

for quiet some time now, it seems that the IT tests of the i18n module
fail in reactor build (at least, Jenkins seems to fail all the time).
Interestingly, I can only reproduce this from time to time. However when
it fails, it fails with:

Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 26.691
sec <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.sling.i18n.it.ResourceBundleProviderIT
testChangesDetection(org.apache.sling.i18n.it.ResourceBundleProviderIT)
Time elapsed: 20.095 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/junit/runner/notification/Failure

test_dummy(org.apache.sling.i18n.it.ResourceBundleProviderIT)  Time
elapsed: 0 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NullPointerException

Especially the NoClassDefFoundError looks strange to me.

When building the module directly, it always passes.

Anyone an idea of what needs to be changed?

Adobe Research Switzerland