On Wednesday 21 September 2016 13:09:39 Konrad Windszus wrote:
> Is this a known issue in Pax Exam or in Maven Failsafe? I had a quick look
> through the open issues in the latter and couldn’t find a report related to
> our issues. Do you have any references or enough information to report the
> issue upstream? Thanks,

Sorry, no. I *guess* it's an issue in Failsafe (and Surefire) as older
versions of Pax Exam (3.x) are also affected but hadn't time to investigate
further. You may search for Failsafe 2.19 and Pax Exam to find several reports
on mailing lists and SO. Simply sticking to 2.18.1 _solved_ it for me.

Regards,
O.