On Wednesday 21 September 2016 11:56:30 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> >> I want to keep my dependencies low
> >
> > One bundle (3 classes) vs. lots of boilerplate code... YMMV.
>
> I tried this for the i18n module, but I get

> org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationAdmin

That exception is not possible with o.a.s.testing.paxexam as the most basic
Sling Option "sling" pulls in "config" (org.apache.felix.configadmin).
Did you use the outdated o.a.s.paxexam.util instead maybe?

> Do we have any example project where this is used?

Sure, e.g. the module itself, Oak Server, Scripting Thymeleaf

Please let me know if README[1] is missing anything for getting started.

Regards,
O.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/sling/tree/trunk/testing/org.apache.sling.testing.paxexam