For me one of the most interesting filters for "native" filtering would be
based on ResourceType (& RT changes). Optimally we would even have the
option to filter by ResourceType and its SubTypes - but detecting the
subtypes is something that would go beyond a hint (basically preprocessing
a hint to "unfold" it into all of the subtypes to watch out for).

I guess within the ResourceTypes the best practice would go into the
direction of SubTyping whenever the group covered is too generic and needs
to be treated differently.

Cheers
Dominik