Cross referencing earlier discussion "[DISCUSS] Make Cloud mode the default
option in bin/solr" from May 2021:
 https://lists.apache.org/thread/79xp2xfvqwhr9zccmsvjvj0hckgg5m6w

Some valid arguments for an against in that thread.

Ideally I'd prefer SIP-14 to be done before embedded zk is promoted as the best
way to run Solr.

Jan