Just cleaned up worst offenders in 50_scores.cf that have low S/O in ruleqa.

Other pending examples in sandbox like

0       0       0.0010  0.000   0.46    1.00    UC_GIBBERISH_OBFU
0       0.0008  0.0060  0.119   0.45    1.00    HEXHASH_WORD

IMO rules should not even be allowed a score over 0.001 with such low
hitrates, something is very wrong.