On Fri, 14 Jun 2019, Henrik K wrote:

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 08:11:11AM -0700, John Hardin wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019, Paul Stead wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 at 12:37, Paul Stead <paul.st...@gmail.com> wrote:

existing setup work

* work is a relative term, hopefully by Sunday's masscheck and rescore
things will be a little more even for weeklies/nets

Yeah; I'd rather wait until the weekly has a look before making any manual
score changes.

I would say this is failing attitude.  There is clearly bad automatic
scoring going on and massive amounts of people's mail are affected due to
this (atleast with the gibberish stuff).

One point does not a poison pill make.

I spent a little time poking at __STYLE_GIBBERISH_01 and couldn't improve it, so I've disabled the entire set until I can give it some more focused attention.

Using 73_sandbox_manual_scores.cf should not affect rescorer in any way,
right?  Adjust scores there now and IF after the weekend something actually
scores for the better, it's a simple matter of commenting them out.  The
file is already full of your old comments, so what's the problem?

Primarily remembering to undo a temporary fix.

  It is not the business of government to make men virtuous
  or religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences
  of his own folly.                                   -- Henry George
 4 days until SWMBO's Birthday