On Fri, 14 Jun 2019, Paul Stead wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 at 12:37, Paul Stead <paul.st...@gmail.com> wrote:

 existing setup work

* work is a relative term, hopefully by Sunday's masscheck and rescore
things will be a little more even for weeklies/nets

Yeah; I'd rather wait until the weekly has a look before making any manual score changes.

I'm much more concerned about why the S/O for __STYLE_GIBBERISH_1 went so far south so suddenly...

  People think they're trading chaos for order [by ceding more and
  more power to the Government], but they're just trading normal
  human evil for the really dangerous organized kind of evil, the
  kind that simply does not give a shit. Only bureaucrats can give
  you true evil.                                     -- Larry Correia
 4 days until SWMBO's Birthday