Hi guys,

I downloaded the sources from here https://dist.apache.org/repos/
dist/dev/stanbol/1.0.0/ and did a "mvn install" but some tests failed with:
Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 5, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.33 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.topic.TopicEngineTest
testCrossValidation(org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.topic.TopicEngineTest)
 Time elapsed: 2.108 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
sun.security.provider.SecureRandom$SeederHolder
        at
sun.security.provider.SecureRandom.engineNextBytes(SecureRandom.java:221)
        at java.security.SecureRandom.nextBytes(SecureRandom.java:468)
        at java.util.UUID.randomUUID(UUID.java:145)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.topic.TopicClassificationEngine.addConcept(TopicClassificationEngine.java:790)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.topic.TopicClassificationEngine.addConcept(TopicClassificationEngine.java:825)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.topic.TopicEngineTest.initArtificialTrainingSet(TopicEngineTest.java:537)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engine.topic.TopicEngineTest.testCrossValidation(TopicEngineTest.java:475)

Java version:
java version "1.8.0_77"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.77-b03, mixed mode)

My java version is the Oracle one, not OpenJDK.
I looked that class up, SecureRandom, but I can't find it in Oracle's
documentation in that package but rather here:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/security/SecureRandom.html

Not sure if this is the problem.

Cristian