Hi Cristian,

Apparently the Topic Annotation engine is only compiling with OpenJDK
1.8.x. As far as I know, that code has remained untouched since long time
ago, but we should probably remove that dependency (although I don't see it
a problem for not going ahead with the release).

By the way, I have checked the artifacts and signatures, built also from
source without problems

Therefore +1 for me

Cheers,
Rafa