All,

- I downloaded from https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stanbol/1.0.0/
to OSX 10.11.6 ( 9:00 PM US CST Mon Sep 19 )
- using 1.8.0_25 ( oracle )
- built w/mvn install
- only problem was CELI license
- produced org.apache.stanbol.launchers.full-1.0.0.jar

TopicClassifier looks to have been built fine.

Is this the source's correct source ?

BTW is the CMS REST interface in ? Can't tell easily in Jira and I knew it
was pulled in earlier version.

danke

Steve