I am +1 for two modules until EOL.  Jan 2017. - Bobby

    On Saturday, September 17, 2016 4:19 AM, Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 According to the link, last version line of ES1 (1.7.x) will be live to Jan
2017. We need to keep two versions at least EOL of that.
I wouldn't mind having two modules and also wouldn't mind having duplicate
codes, but it would be better if we can extract common parts to parent
module.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 9월 16일 (금) 오후 10:03, Aaron Niskodé-Dossett <doss...@gmail.com>님이 작성: