Alexandre,

I've uploaded the 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT storm-kafka-client jar here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DgJWjhWwczYgZS82YGd63V3GT2G_v9fd/view?usp=sharing.
You can probably keep the 1.1.0 versions of storm-hbase and storm-hdfs,
since the core Storm API hasn't changed.

If you want to build the jars yourself, clone the repository at
https://github.com/apache/storm and check out the 1.x-branch branch. You
can build the entire project by running "mvn clean install -DskipTests" in
the root. The individual module jars will be available in the target
directories for each module, e.g. storm-kafka-client.jar will be in
external/storm-kafka-client/target.

If you need to build the regular Storm distribution (the tarball Jungtaek
sent you), you can go to storm-dist/binary and run "mvn clean install
-Dgpg.skip". The tar/zip will be in storm-dist/binary/target.

Further reference in case you need it
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/DEVELOPER.md#build-the-code-and-run-the-tests
.