Let me add a proof of my opinion: major patch of storm-eventhubs hasn't
been getting even a comment over 4 months.

I'd rather want to discuss regarding discontinue supporting officially if
we no longer interest of, or we don't have resource to support, or any
valid reasons. If we agree on discontinue supporting officially, we can
move out to other repo. and let it self maintained. It may be able to get
attention and have enough contributors so that we feel better to get to
Storm core Repository again, or it can be silently forgotten. It shouldn't
affect Storm core repository at any case.

2018년 1월 30일 (화) 오후 2:03, Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>님이 작성: