Thanks Trevor.  Silent majority, hope to hear from you as/if the reboot
picks up steam.

I've gotten started the last few weeks by refactoring to enable builds with
Java 17 (committed) and a purge of vulnerable dependencies (almost ready).

It looks like most of of modules will be able to remain active in the
reactor to achieve the above, possible exceptions of our hdfs and
elasticsearch modules.  Elasticsearch is very outdated and even the newest
available common-hdfs doesn't appear able to have the vulnerable
commons-collections:commons-collections removed and still work.

Stay tuned