There may be projects that have entirely migrated away from Jenkins, but
many perhaps the majority appear to still be using it:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/

I got our GH Actions working again (build only):
https://github.com/apache/streams/actions/workflows/streams-ci-workflow.yml

And got Jenkins building Streams as well (JDK17 only):
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Streams/job/pipeline/job/master/

Unlike previously, the build is governed by a Jenkinsfile:
https://github.com/apache/streams/blob/master/Jenkinsfile

Historically Jenkins deployed Streams SNAPSHOTS on every build, but that is
not the case right now b/c I got 401s when 'deploy' was added to list of
goals.

Steve