I would echo Benjamin again. While in all honestly, I might not be able to
dedicate any time in Streams development given that I am fully engaged in 4
other Apache projects, I would like to join this project as a mentor and
help steer this to TLP.

Here's a video of Steve's talk in Berlin from last week btw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlU1h0SV4SQ