On 2016-09-23 17:50, Suneel Marthi wrote:
I would echo Benjamin again. While in all honestly, I might not be able to
dedicate any time in Streams development given that I am fully engaged in 4
other Apache projects, I would like to join this project as a mentor and help
steer this to TLP.

That is a great offer Suneel and I'd welcome you to become mentor of Apache
Streams.

Not sure about the proper process for this, but I think all this requires is
that you say so (or at least request) on general@ and we then can add you
to the project status page [1]

Ate

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/streams.html

Here's a video of Steve's talk in Berlin from last week
btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlU1h0SV4SQ

Cool, I'll watch it later this weekend.
@Steve: might it be useful to put a link on the Streams website?

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com