On 25.05.21 01:40, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
I've gone ahead and moved wayita to libera.

I wanted to keep a copy on freenode, but forgot to change the pointer to
the sqlite database, and I'm not sure whether it's possible to use the
same set of factoids for two different IRC servers.

The Wayita code doesn't allow to open a database twice. I circumvented that check by sharing the factoid object between the connections. But then I got every event twice. I had to fix some bugs and do some improvements both in wayita and the irclib it uses. Now the bot seems to work fine with two connections.

To configure it you have to add a second server alias in the [bot] section, duplicate the plugin section and rename the connection and the section.

- Martin