On 5 June 2016 at 22:03, Sagar <kumarsagar15...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rajan,
>
> I have fixed all your input. Please  review it again and suggests me
> something if there is something needed to change .
>
> If anyone else wants to work on it or review my work, it'd be great.

Thanks both! I've commented on the pull request that we just need some
ASF headers on the new files, so we know they are licensed correctly.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/14#issuecomment-223956980

(Note the license headers are not quite consistent in the rest of
Taverna Mobile, see also
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAVERNA-976 )

I checked the licenses of the new dependencies manually - they are all
ASF 2.0 and so compabible. But do you know if there is a good Gradle
way to list all dependencies (including transitives) and their
licenses?

https://github.com/sagar15795/incubator-taverna-mobile/blob/Announcement/app/build.gradle#L31

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes