Actually, the good way to manage and list the dependencies is :

https://github.com/therajanmaurya/android-client/blob/MVP-Phase-1/mifosng-android/build.gradle
 and
https://github.com/therajanmaurya/android-client/blob/MVP-Phase-1/build.gradle

But I think, It has to be in separate #PR. So, Sagar will open his next PR
of managing the build.gradle.

And About the licenses of the dependencies, we don't need to mention here
we will add all dependencies licenses in Application (All Libraries used
license).
As a Feature.

Thanks

--
*Thanks*
*Namaste*

Rajan Maurya
Contact Number : +91 8010665248
Github : https://github.com/therajanmaurya
College : Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi
Student : B.Tech. (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovations)