Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for your reply.
I am a final year MS student and I have worked on several projects in
school and during my two internships at IBM.
I have worked with different languages and technologies, to name a few:
Java, C, C++, Python, JS, Git, OWL, JavaEE, RabbitMQ, Maven.
I am also contributing to a Mozilla open source project which required
working with existing code and delivering a full working and completely
tested contribution.

I hope I have answered your questions.
I am at your disposal for any further information.

Best regards,
Majdi