The INFRA team will not migrate back.  We should be able to re-release
package-specific distributions of a given version to resolve.
Or, release 0.12.0 with the correct URLs ASAP.  (I like that idea)

Now it would be nice if I could commit pull requests online rather than
having to do it from the command line, but the commit buttons are not
enabled for me on github.
It looks like I can commit PRs however.

- Jim