Hi All

Back in May I updated one of our CXF demos on the master 3.2 branch to depend on Tika 2.0 SNAPSHOT to verify the new module system works well. It is feasible that CXF 3.2.0 may be released by the end of the year or early next year. As far as Tika 2.0 dependencies are concerned it will be easy for me to update the demo to temporarily depend on Tika 1.13 or 1.14. But if Tika 2.0 is released by the time CXF 3.2 is about to be released then I'll be happy to keep 2.0 deps.
Are there any plans to get Tika 2.0 out in the next few months ?

Cheers, Sergey