Hi,

I think it's a good thing to discuss. I know there are other features that are targeted for 2.0. Do we have a general sense of where those features are at? My concern is we have been dual maintaining 2 branches for about 9 months. I think the longer we do this the more risk there is that we miss something. Would it make sense to at least put a date out there for a feature cut off? There's always 3.0 if things are not close to being ready.

- Bob