I like the idea of deprecating aggregate and combining barrier with store
to get the same behavior, but the flipped version makes more sense to me
"store().barrier()" when running in OLTP mode.

gremlin> g.V().out().aggregate('x').limit(1).cap('x')
==>[v[3],v[3],v[3],v[2],v[4],v[5]]
gremlin> g.V().out().store('x').barrier().limit(1).cap('x')
==>[v[3],v[3],v[3],v[2],v[4],v[5]]

With the barrier before the store in DFS, I would assume the store side
effect would still be lazily populated.  Having said that I know we could
make it work that way just fine, it just reads a little unintuitively to
me.  Curious to see what you guys think of that though because I may have
things turned around in my head.

--Ted