Hi guys/gals,

Looks like it’s just been Stephen nick-nacking away again as it’s been the last
few years. Given the recent big turnover in management, I was hoping to eat my
own words and see some performance out of Josh, but unfortunately as given the
last 15+ years, 'talk and walk’ (which is even worse than ‘commit and split’).
Given that Amazon Neptune is including openCypher in their distribution and
with Neo4j just took in a whomping $300+ million in a Series <batman symbol>,
seems Apache TinkerPop will be falling to the wayside unless some real
innovation happens.

As such, perhaps I could offer a helping hand given my intimate knowledge of
the codebase and my master of the theory and history of graph computing that I
helped formulate over the last 15 years. With that said, I completely
understand if y’all need to hold to the narrative that I’m a “Nazi racist” and
thus, unworthy of contributing (after all, the "Nazi code" I wrote over a
decade has proven how detrimental ‘racism’ has been to the integrity of the
software). However, on the other hand, if y’all have moved past such trivial
concepts of ‘good and evil’, perhaps we can get TinkerPop movin' again.

Take care mein comrades,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com <http://markorodriguez.com/>