Hi Romain,

Nice work, just two ideas about how the examples could be generated:

1 - read from the tests as hibernate user guide is doing¹. Here is the guide
<https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/tree/master/documentation/src/main/asciidoc/userguide>
and the tests
<https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/tree/master/documentation/src/test/java/org/hibernate/userguide>
.
2 - read from a github repo and parse sources as javaee-support² is doing.
Here are the sources <https://github.com/javaee-samples/javaee7-samples>
and here
<https://github.com/javaee-samples/javaee-samples.github.io/blob/develop/_ext/asciidocify.rb>
is how they are parsed.

[1] http://hibernate.org/validator/documentation/getting-started/
[2] http://javaee.support/

> I'll have a deeper look tonight Romain.
> Thanks for putting more content in there. Might be useful to see how it
> renders.
>
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro
> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > pushed some more content and GUI fixes. What about deploying it live
> > on tomee.apache.org/site-ng/?
> >
> > Main missing part ATM is the example page but not sure how to tackle
> > it. Think it should be a manual task cause anything generated either
> > doesn't render well or doesn't serve the end users very well in term
> > of content. Can try to start hacking few of them or if anyone wants to
> > join the website hacking he is very welcomed.
> >

> > Romain Manni-Bucau
> > @rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber

> > > Tried to push current state/idea to avoid you to have to build it
> > > locally: http://home.apache.org/~rmannibucau/tomeeng/#
> > >
> > > Romain Manni-Bucau
> > > @rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber

> > current process does not really promote contributions and collaboration.
> > proposal was received and in fact it wasn’t received and I had to attach
> > svn patches to Jira tickets.

> > everyone can actively search and discuss contributions.
> > propose an update to the documentation after as a user you discovered
> > something that is not yet documented.
> you
> > answered a question that was not obvious just by pasting the interesting
> > parts out of your email response.
> > concrete problem.

> > it kind of a lottery how the final output will look like.
> > finally on the website, spaces were added to code snippets where they
> don’t
> > belong, links get sometimes rendered propery, sometimes not.
> > having support for Asciidoctor via JBake as well.

> > similar workflow.

> my
> https://github.com/rmannibucau/site-tomee-ng

--
<http://www.advancedit.com.br/>Att,

Rafael M. Pestano

Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
http://rpestano.wordpress.com/
@realpestano <https://twitter.com/realpestano>