Hi,

I’d like some verification that my conclusions about content are reasonable….

The content sources I know about are:

tomee (7-8 docs and examples)

tomee-site-generator (older content)

tomee-site (?)

My understanding is the site is published using svnpubsub, so that svn repo
reflects what is actually visible on the site.

After doing some set arithmetic I’ve discovered that there is no content on the
current site necessarily from tomee-site; there’s a lot of overlap in content
between tomee-site and tomee-site-generator, but nothing from tomee-site that
is missing from tomee-site-generator is on the website.

Is this reasonable?

Is there anything from tomee-site not currently published that _should_ be
added to the site?  According to my calculations, there are about 445 pages in
tomee-site that aren’t currently published.

If anyone wants to study the situation, I recommend looking at my git repos
where all the content I’ve found is similarly organized, and the summary in
comparison.json
<https://github.com/djencks/tomee/blob/antora/docs/comparison.json>

calculated using old-new-compare.js
<https://github.com/djencks/tomee/blob/antora/docs/old-new-compare.js>

There’s also quite a bit of content with no source; as I’ve mentioned before I
think this is a never-cleaned-up leftover from a previous version of the site.

Thanks
David Jencks

ps. by “necessarily” I mean all the pages in svn that could have come from
tomee-site, could also have come from tomee-site-generator.  I don’t really
know where they actually came from, although I could probably calculate it.

pps. For nitpickers: there may appear to be two unique files at tomee-site.
One, security/index, is the same as security/security; I’ve provided a
redirect.  The other, documentation, is some sort of site index or navigation
page, possibly generated.  I heavily edited the version in my repo before
realizing it was not needed as-is.