I'm a +1 for Krazo, in fact I think MVC is now part of the spec so its
needed. It _might_ have already been done. I'm a little more on the fence
for Deltaspike. I really like it, and use it in my own projects. My
question would be, what other dependencies does it bring in, and what is
the overall impact in terms of the size of the distribution?

We can't ship Hibernate due to its license.

> When I teach my students they add Spring to their Tomcat install to gain
the automatic Repositories capabilities.

I'm curious, is that being added as an application dependency, so directly
to Tomcat (in the lib directory, for example)? I wonder if we're seeing a
lot of Spring Initializr use, and whether something like that for TomEE may
be useful?

Jon