Good to know about the dynamic DAO feature in TomEE. Thanks Jean-Louis

David might jump in the boat to confirm, but, when updating the javadoc at
https://tomee.apache.org/jakartaee-10.0/javadoc/ and others, i tried to add
the MVC api to the javadoc and was told MVC is not part of the Full
Specifications
https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/pull/43#issuecomment-1229237905

I'm unsure if we should add them together? (MVC api + Krazo)

about Krazo having a Final Release, it has, we just have to be cautions
with the compatibility:

Krazo 1.1.1 with Jakarta EE 8
Krazo 2.0.2 with Jakarta EE 9
Krazo 3.0.0 with Jakarta EE 10

maybe Krazo 3.0.0 is retro-compatible with EE9? but i did not test.

The idea of a starter web page or an IDE plugin is great, does someone have
knowledge in these fields?

--
Swell