Hi Jifeng,

I do not think we need to change the APIs. Current CRUD /api/1.2/servers will
configure the primary IP and interface.

I do not think we want to change this due to:
1) backward compatibility
2) there should always be a default (primary) IP and interface configured when
creating a server. It is not reasonable a server created with no IP/Interface
configured. So current CRUD /api/1.2/servers APIs are good enough.
3) only people want multiple IPs and interfaces need to call new APIs or new
API formats.

So I think we can change the data/DB inside, but keep the APIs not affected at
least.

Thanks,
Zhilin