Hi Stephan,

> Problem 1 could most silently be fixed by adding symbolic links for all
> the URE libraries to all brand layer program directories.

That sounds *quite* ugly.

> For problem 1 my opinion is to go with the same solution as for problem
> 2 (i.e., call the sketched ureinfo on all platforms from the C++
> unoapploaders, and thus have an incompatible change in the C++
> unoapploaders of all platforms).  For problem 3 I am somewhat undecided
> (and, out of laziness, would probably go with the fake classes/juh.jar
> wart, as it would be less work to implement).

I'd say go for the clean solution in all three cases. 3.0 is a major
version, I don't see a need to sacrifice the clean solutions to
compatibility.

JM2C
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -