signature check on source-release.zip: OK - note that signature is not certified
with a trusted signature yet ...

compare source-release with svn tag - OK

build from source- ok

issues fixed - OK

install into Eclipse NEON and create UIMA Ruta project and create some artifacts
- OK.

minor pdf format issue - not a blocker.  overflow in example in section 4.4.
UIMA Ruta Maven Archetype

(not a blocker) I think there needs to be a way to build Ruta without
referencing maven.averbis.com maven repo site.  I think this could be satisfied
in several ways:

1) getting these artifacts uploaded to maven central (best way)

2) documenting in some how-to-build-ruta section of our website how to construct
a private local repository with these eclipse artifacts, from an existing
eclipse download, in a step-by-step manner that's easy to follow :-)

Finally, (not a blocker), we really ought to queue up some work to see if we can
get the eclipse plugins "signed" using the symantec signing service.

[X] +1 OK to release

-Marshall