Hi,

- comparing source release vs svn tag - OK

- checking new modules - OK
  - ruta-maven-archetype
  - ruta-ep-parent

- checking POM changes - OK
  - some dltk dependency changes in ruta-ep-textruler, ruta-ep-ide-ui, etc. -
but all seem to be scope provided
  - no significant dependency changes, skipping looking for new license/notices

- building SVN tag with clean repo - OK

- why is the purpose of this apparently very broad exclude in the rat plugin
section of the pom in the project root?

                    <exclude>**</exclude>

Stopping here for the moment.

-- Richard

Notes:

- dependencies in dependencyManagement sections should IMHO not have scopes -
only versions. I remember having had problems in the past with scopes in
dependencyManagement when I later wanted to changed it in an actual dependency,
but I cannot remember the exact details.

- Ruta XML descriptors still seem to have absolute paths in them... I still
find that odd...