I'm still maintaining a project using a Velocity 1.8-snapshot and struts.
If I recall, I think the lack of a path forward for struts was why I did
not upgrade to 2.x.
But I'm also stuck with an ancient version of struts, so my situation may
be unique.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 9:47 AM Christopher Schultz <